- Students are expected to complete at least 2 article activities per week with a score of 75% or higher on each activity.
- Remember to refer to the article while answering questions.
- The window for Kidbiz closes on Friday morning.
- On days when students are not using Kidbiz they should read their assigned independent reading book or other reading for 30 minutes.
- Nightly Math (Turned in on Edmodo unless directed otherwise)
- There will also be several projects given throughout the school year.
Weekly Progress Report
- This report will be passed out at the end of the week (usually Friday) and must be signed and returned on the first day of the next week (usually Monday).
- Please keep documents that are attached to the WPR unless otherwise noted 🙂