- Students are expected to complete at least 2 article activities per week with a score of 75% or higher on each activity.
- Remember to refer to the article while answering questions.
- The window for Kidbiz closes on Friday morning.
AR/library books: Students read independently for 20 – 30 minutes each night.
- Nightly Math: Edmodo (Online) or Go Math activities.
- There will also be several projects given throughout the school year.
Weekly Progress Report
- This report will be passed out at the end of the week (usually Friday) and must be signed and returned on the first day of the next week (usually Monday).
- Please keep documents that are attached to the WPR unless otherwise noted 🙂