4th Grade Parents,
We are going to need some volunteers for each 4th grade class on our Chalk Walk Day to help students chalk the picture on May 30th from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. We have been asked to turn in this information by this Friday so please respond to your child’s homeroom teacher ASAP.
We also need donations of the following items. Please let your child’s homeroom teacher know what you are donating and bring these items in before the event:
- baby wipes
- 1 1/2 inch blue painter’s tape
- use a shop vac for the day
- canopy for the day – It can be brought in any time and will be set up on the 30th around 8:15 a.m. It can be picked up at dismissal that day.
- Gridding and Drawing Wednesday, May 29th (time: afterschool 3:30-4:30) (volunteer does not need to be an expert artistJ) We need a basic outline of the picture and grid lines drawn.
Day of the Event, May 30th
- Canopy set-up (8:15-9:00)
- Supervising volunteers (supervise and help students)