State Testing: CAASPP Testing is scheduled for May 9 through May 17. Please ensure your child gets plenty of rest, eats a well balanced breakfast everyday, and remember to encourage your child to do their best.
If possible, please have your child bring their own earbuds or headphones – we have extras but students like using their own. If you want great ideas for how to support your child during the test taking season here is a great website to visit: http://www.testtakingtips.com/parents/index.htm – Good luck!
Homework: Due to State testing beginning this week there will be no assigned homework over the next 2 weeks. 😊
Large Boxes: We are still in need of any very large boxes to use as backdrops for our 4th grade play!!! Please ask around.
- May 9 – May 17, 2019 – CAASPP Testing
- May 23, 2019 – 4th Grade Play
- May 27, 2019 – No School – Memorial Day
- May 30, 2019 – Chalk Walk
- June 3, 2019 – Volunteer Tea
- June 5, 2019 – Last Day of School